Hi, neighbors. Come on down!
Thanks in large part to Canadian holidays and, frankly, currency exchange rates, Grand Forks and East Grand Forks are proud to be frequent stops for our friends from Winnipeg and other areas of Manitoba. Here are helpful documents, alerts and useful links. C’mon down anytime!
Canadians that come to Grand Forks and shop for 24 hours are able to bring back $200 (up from $50) and $800 (up from $400) after a 48 hour trip.
- US Customs & Border Protection News Release - Be a "Ready Traveler" for Canada Day & US Independence Day
- Homeland Security Frequently Asked Questions
- Tips for Entering Canada
- WHTI Fact Sheet
- WHTI Document Options
- Deals & Discounts
- Check Hotel Vacancy
- Border Crossing Wait Times
- Application for ND Sales Tax Refund
- Cross-border Shopping in the United States